XYZ Price Estimator
Welcome to 3DPRINTUK’s print cost estimator. Here you will be able to work out the cost of your 3D prints through us before you have the CAD data to print from. This will help with budgeting for your project from the start. By simply inputting the X, Y and Z dimensions, you are able to get a guide price for your object.
How to use:
- Use the sliders to put in the X, Y and Z dimensions of the bounding box of your STL file. If you don’t have an STL file, you can measure the part you would like. The dimensions would be for the maximum X, Y and Z dimensions of the imaginary box that it would fit into.
- Select how many parts are in the STL file.
- Select the quantity you would like – the price will automatically adjust including any discounts.
- You can then save the estimate to a list.
- Once you have all the estimates saved, you can save them as a pdf by clicking the button at the bottom right.
Economy: 7-12 working days
Our standard service. Your order joins the back of our print queue and typically takes 7-12 working days from start to finish. All orders are printed on EOS P1 series SLS printers in PA2200 Nylon.
Express: 2-4 working days
Our premium service with fast turnaround. Your order joins the front of our print queue and typically takes 2-4 working days from start to finish. All orders are printed on EOS P1 series SLS printers in PA2200 Nylon.
Cost Per Part:
7-12 working days
2-4 working days
|File Name||X(mm)||Y(mm)||Z(mm)||Bodies||Quantity||Polishing||Dye Black||Unit Cost||Total||Unit Cost||Total|
|+ Add Row|
|Minimum Order £40 + Shipping||Subtotal excluding VAT|
Our low volume pricing estimator shows the point in which injection moulding becomes a more suitable method of production based on the quantity you require and the size of your part. If you’ve previously had a quote for injection moulding, enter the details in the estimator below and see how much additive manufacture can save you in part costs.