Occasionally, we have openings for work on either a part or full time basis. Please keep your eyes peeled on this page if you want to get into the industry. We look for nice people with good attitudes over qualifications.
Please see below the list of current vacancies:
3DPRINTUK Lead Sales Engineer
What you Bring:
- 3+ years of sales experience in injection mould, CNC, or similar
- Working knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Working knowledge of different plastics
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good manners
- Experience in additive manufacturing is desirable, but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission – OTE £65k-90k
- 40 hour week
- 21 Days Holiday + Christmas to New Year + Bank Holidays
- On the job training
- Company car or car allowance
- Company Laptop and phone
- 40% New lead Generation
- 30% Existing Client management
- 20% Coordination with marketing team
- 10% Travel
As well as manufacturing prototypes, 3DPRINTUK’s main focus is to bridge the gap between prototype and higher level manufacturing such as injection mould. A large demographic of our potential client base are unaware that they are able to use our manufacturing solutions for their products where moulding or CNC are prohibitively expensive.
The sales engineer does not need to have had any experience in additive manufacturing as this can be done on the job, however, it will help if you do. We do, however, require you to have had experience in other manufacturing methods.
You will have the task of reaching out to new and existing customers to educate them in the benefits of additive manufacturing over more traditional manufacturing methods, as well as relaying feedback to the marketing team. For this reason, you will need to have a solid knowledge of moulding and CNC methods to be able to make accurate comparisons between these technologies (and materials) and ours.
Sales engineers will also work alongside other members of the team to create new sales strategies for both new and existing clients. Sales engineers will also be required to be the lead at trade shows.
3DPRINTUK is leader in additive batch manufacturing, specialising in SLS technologies for plastics.
2019 marks a year where the company goes into a stage of hyper growth – we’re investing hundreds of thousands into new equipment, materials and technologies as well as expanding to a new facility six times the size of our existing one.
We have a completely bespoke order and client management system that we have developed in house. This will be launched soon and will dramatically streamline all aspects of the business and will also be a hub for sales data, with the advantage being that we can add any features to suit you on demand.
We currently manufacture around 3,000 parts per day and aim to increase this to 10,000 by the end of 2020 with the increase of capacity, technologies, materials and personnel.
- Be technical – understand our technology and traditional manufacturing technologies and be able to compare the two
- To understand how to manage a large number of small clients rather than a low number of high value clients
- Increase revenue and market share in the batch and low volume manufacturing area
- Produce new sales strategies and plans
- Identify areas where sales are being lost and work with the marketing team on how to target them
- Get feedback from existing clients on their requirements that are outside the spectrum of what we offer
- Maintain relations with existing clients, as well as find new ones.
- You will be the only person on sales, so self discipline and ability to manage your time will be crucial
- A keen ear for identifying a clients unique need, and an eye for identifying opportunity for additive manufacture
- Flexible – your main base is in London at the office, but with regular travel nationwide
What is required?
- You will need to have 3+ years within a sales environment for manufacturing, preferably injection mould or CNC, however, no experience in 3D printing is required
- Excellent communications skills, and above all, good manners
- Face to face communication skills for client visits and trade shows
- Have the ability to identify and venture into new areas of the market for low volume production
- Team spirited and able to work with others in the business in a two way feedback approach to company information sharing
What will you get?
You will be working for a well-establishedand rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the UK additive manufacturing industry at the most exciting stage of the company since its formation.
With our internal software development, your input will be able to directly mould the sales and order management package to your exact requirements.
National and international travel to both clients and trade shows.
You will be managing yourself and will be in control of creating your own sales strategies. As the company grows, you will begin to manage others who join the sales team.
Allowances for transport in the form of a company car or car allowance.
Participation in a company share options scheme.
Sign up for job vacancy alerts
Q:If there are no vacancies, does that mean that there are sales jobs?
A: No, sadly this means that there are no sales Jobs either.
Q:If there are no vacancies, does that mean that there are marketing jobs?
A: No, sadly this means that there are no marketing Jobs either.
Q:If there are no vacancies, does that mean that there are internships?
A: No, sadly this means that there are no internships either.