Open a trade account with 3DPRINTUK
Simple and efficient way of managing your business accounts.
A Trade Credit Account with 3DPRINTUK, is a simple and efficient way of managing your business account orders.
Exciting News: Introducing Scheduled and Call Off Orders for Trade Account Holders!
We’ve just supercharged our ordering system for our valued trade account holders. With this powerful upgrade, you can now plan your call off orders up to a year in advance, whether it’s for consistent batch production or scheduled one-off requests.
What’s more, our trade account holders can now lock in their unit costs for multiple future orders, providing stability and predictability for your production-on-demand needs. Experience a new level of flexibility and peace of mind with 3DPRINTUK – delivering your parts on time, every time.
Boost your savings!
Transform your experience and boost your savings with a trade account that’s designed to make your budget work smarter, not harder. Open a Trade Account with 3DPRINTUK and unlock exclusive access to our lower pricing Trade Tariff.
Place orders with Purchase Orders
Our payment options are designed with your convenience in mind. When you choose to place an order with purchase orders, you can access 30 days of interest-free credit as standard, making budgeting a breeze. With a low minimum spend requirement and no annual fee, opening a Trade Account is both a cost-effective and convenient choice.
In addition, you’ll receive monthly statements for easy tracking. Plus, for added flexibility, you can make an upfront payment using a credit card to place an order and still take advantage of the Trade Tariff (Credit card payments are not available for scheduled orders).
Complete our easy application form and unlock these cost-saving benefits now!
- Access to cheaper trade rates on our new Trade tariff
- Schedule regular or irregular orders over a year
- Lock in unit cost over multiple future call off orders
- Set custom delivery dates
- Upload one single purchase order or multiple purchase orders for each scheduled date
- Manage cashflow with invoicing per delivery
- 30 days interest FREE credit as standard
- Place orders by uploading a purchase order directly through the quote
- Low minimum spend
- No annual fee
- Monthly Statements
- Card payments also accepted (excl scheduled orders) as well as purchase orders
Late payments may be subject to a late payment fee.
In addition, with a trade account you can:
- View your account history
- View live order status
- Print copies of statements and invoices
To complete an application, you will need the following information available:
• Your company info (like its Registration Number if it’s a limited company, PLC or charity)
• Details on the company owner(s) or partners, if you’re a sole trader or general partnership
• Your full trading address, contact details as well as an email address
• Name, Email and Tel No. of a lead accounts person who will be able to handle any general invoicing queries we may have. This can be you.