Models must be paid for before printing commences. As soon as this is done your models will join the print queue and your turnaround time begins. We have a 4.00pm cut off for new orders. For orders placed after that time the turnaround will start from the next working day.
Two turnaround options, same high quality print
- This is 2-4 working day lead time. 90% or orders will take 2 days, but we always allow 4 days in case of any problems that we may have during the print process.
- Express is exactly the same as economy, only you join the front of the queue and not the end.
- Cost 20p + vat per cm 3
For more information see our pricing page
- This is an 8-10 working day lead time as an estimate.
- The process is exactly the same material and quality as express, only you join the back of the queue rather than the front.
- We print everything as quickly as we can, so it is likely is get to you before the estimate lead time, but please consider the lead time as it is stated.
- Cost 10p + vat per cm 3 – For more information see our pricing page
Polishing and Dyeing
Please keep in mind that Polishing and Dyeing adds an extra day to your turnaround time.
Can I have it tomorrow?
Unfortunately, No… we are unable to offer a next day service as it’s a 48 hour print process.
Do you work on weekends?
Our printers run all weekend unmanned. If you order an express print on Friday your parts will be ready to collect or post out on Monday (presuming we have the space in one of our printers).